Ristretto, espresso, cappuccino, latte…you’ll never run out of options when you’ve got a Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 in the kitchen. If you are a true blue coffee fanatic with an educated palate and a discerning taste, you can’t fail to be impressed by the variety of authentic coffees you can make with a single machine.
How does the Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 work?
As far as that goes, this unique coffee maker is a dream come true if your body refuses to function until you’ve gulped down a couple of cappuccinos . Just put a cup in place, push a button and wait till the last drop is safely inside the cup. The Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 is for all those who love coffee but can barely manage to lift a finger to make it.
The beans will be ground to perfection; the cold milk will magically transform itself into a hot frothy liquid, water heated to the right temperature will flow through the tamped coffee and voila! Your coffee is awaiting your pleasure. And while you enjoy the first or tenth cup of the day, the used coffee grounds are automatically disposed of by this intuitive coffee maker.
Does the Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 have any unique features?
Sure, it does. Its got loads of drool-worthy features that you’ll be dying to show off to all your friends. If you are gizmo freak you’ll love to spend hours with this sleek mechanical beauty, trying to figure out what makes her tick. Not that it’d take you that long really. Here are some of the main ones –
- 8 preset beverage buttons for delicious coffee at a moment’s notice.
- You can use the preset programs or change the coffee volume and strength as well as the amount of frothed/steamed milk each time.
- The 3-line informative LED display is highly user friendly and easy to read.
- This well made elegant beauty is lovingly crafted from the finest alloy metal, aluminum and stainless steel. You needn’t worry about damages – if you drop the Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 on the floor, it’s the floor you’ll have to worry about.
- One-touch system for latte and cappuccino. Now this is something really unique – a dual nozzle system that has two separate outlets for coffee and milk, with a long extension for cappuccino cups and a short one for latte glasses.
- The stainless steel thermal milk container is custom designed to retain the coldness of milk for about 8 hours. Now you won’t be using the refrigerator as often as you did.
- The rotary dial on top can be used to override the preset coffee strengths and create the kind of coffee you like.
- Quiet operation that keeps noise to a minimum. Set an example for the neighbors!
- You also get a bean sensor that lets you know if you’re running low on beans. Banish weak coffee from life forever!
I could go on and on about the merits of the Jura Capresso Impressa Z5, but I think you got the message. Go on, pamper yourself with the world’s best coffee maker!